The MRFE6VP6300H are high ruggedness devices, designed for use in high VSWR industrial (including laser and plasma exciters), broadcast (analog and digital), aerospace and radio/land mobile applications. They are unmatched input and output designs allowing wide frequency range utilization, between 1.8 and 600 MHz.
- Typical Performance: VDD = 50 Volts, IDQ = 100 mA
|Pulsed (100 µsec,|
20% Duty Cycle)
- Capable of Handling a Load Mismatch of 65:1 VSWR, @ 50 Vdc, 230 MHz, at all Phase Angles
- 300 Watts CW Output Power
- 300 Watts Pulsed Peak Power, 20% Duty Cycle, 100 µsec
- Capable of 300 Watts CW Operation
- Unmatched Input and Output Allowing Wide Frequency Range Utilization
- Device can be used Single-Ended or in a Push-Pull Configuration
- Qualified Up to a Maximum of 50 VDD Operation
- Characterized from 30 V to 50 V for Extended Power Range
- Suitable for Linear Application with Appropriate Biasing
- Integrated ESD Protection
- Greater Negative Gate-Source Voltage Range for Improved Class C Operation
- Characterized with Series Equivalent Large-Signal Impedance Parameters
- RoHS Compliant
- NI-780-4 in Tape and Reel. R3 Suffix = 250 Units, 56 mm Tape Width, 13 inch Reel.
- NI-780S-4 in Tape and Reel. R3 Suffix = 250 Units, 32 mm Tape Width, 13 inch Reel.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 10 October, 2012.