FMT5.0-350H 350W profession FM broadcast transmitter with exciter 87.5-108MHz 2U- 2019 New design
Professional and perfect quality, higher index, welcome to use!!!
FMT5.0-350H is a profesional FM stereo/Mono broadcasting transmitter. The advanced digital technologies,Digital Signal Processor(DSP), are used in the transmitters to get little size , high performance and high reliability. They are widely used for professional radio stations to transmit high quality FM radio programs.
●This is the FMT series 5 generation product,All-digital technologies DSP+PLL, better sound quality.
●Upgrade frequency step to 50Khz.
●Exquisite craftsmanship，Standard 19 inches,1U whole aluminium alloy cabinet. Wiredrawing and oxidation makes surface bright, clean and elegant.
●Big LCD display all the parameters in real time. displays working frequency, volume, FETMOS temperature, forward power and SWR.
●Provided with the series of protection function, own active protection and raise alarm prompts once meet any trouble while working.
●Accurate operating index and perfect protection measures make you are more aware of the operating status of your machine.
●Easily installation and simply operations.
●High quality and excellent technical performances. AGC circuit to keep the Output Power stability.
●Each machine has been examined strictly by a series of quality inspection and function test to guarantee best operating function.
- Power voltage: 110VAC~AC260V, 50Hz~60Hz
- Power efficeiency：≥60%
- Heat elimination mode：wind
- RF frequency range： 87.00MHz～108MHz,step 50KHz
- RF Output power：0~350W adjustable
- RF Output impedance：50Ω
- RF Output connector：N(female)
- Carrier frequency precision：±200Hz
- Harmonic suppression：＞65dB
- Parasitic amplitude modulation：＜-50dB
- Modulation frequency deviation：±75kHz（100% modulation）
- Audio input connector: RCA(unbalanced), XLR (balanced)
- Audio pre-emphasis：0μs、50μs、70μs
- Level difference of right and left ：＜0.01 dB（100% modulation）
- Signal-to-Noise：75dB、1kHz（100% modulation）
- Audio response: ±0.1dB，10Hz~15000MHz
- Distortion: ＜0.1%，10 Hz ~15000 MHz
- Stereo Separation: 55dB，10Hz~15000Hz
- Pilot frequency：19kHz±1Hz
- Pilot frequency modulation：8%~10%
- Analog audio input impedance：600Ω,balance
- Analog audio input gain：-15dBm～+15dBm,step0.01 dBm
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 27 December, 2018.