FMT5.0-3500H 4U Series FM Broadcast Transmitter Technical Parameters
This transmitter adopts the concept of simple design. The 3500w transmitter integrate the exciter and power amplifier, output filter, switching power supply, etc into a 4U high 19-inch standard case. This advanced design reduces the number of connection cables and improves the overall efficiency of the transmitter, making it more reliable and easier to operate.
- Humanized digital LCD touch panel, simple operation interface with direct touch control.
- The integrated LCD displays all system parameters: transmitter frequency, stereo and mono, volume, amplifier tube temperature, audio signal UV meter, forward power, reflected power, modulation mode, and pre-emphasis etc.
- 4U 19-inch thick aluminum alloy case, which is not only sturdy but also has good heat dissipation.
- Precise PLL frequency generation system to ensure the frequency does not drift within at least 10 years.
- Built-in high-quality professional stereo encoder.
- Excellent power AGC balance control system, the power output can be adjusted from 0 to full power, and has automatic gain power control to maintain the output power within a set range without drifting.
- Support external input modulation RDS or SCA signal.
- Supports AES-EBU digital signal input, 24Bit 192KHz sampling rate input range, true lossless audio.
- Equipped with RS232 communication interface, users can control all operations through the transmitter communication protocol.
- The RF power amplifier part is synthesized by using multiple modules, and the amplification module uses NXP LDMOS transistor BLF188XR. It is able to withstand severe load mismatch of more than 65: 1 VSWR at 5dB compression point.
- All circuits adopt the design of split modules, and each modules have status indicators to check its working performance, which reduces maintenance and replacement costs.
- Innovative RF module status monitoring and fault notification. If a module fails, you only need to replace the module with specified number according to the system prompt.
- Automatically record 9 latest device alarms for later troubleshooting.
Frequency step value: 10KHz
Modulation mode: FM, peak deviation ± 75KHz
Frequency stability: <± 100Hz
Frequency stabilization method: PLL phase-locked loop frequency synthesis
RF output power: 3500W ± 0.5dB
In-band residual wave: <-70dB
Higher harmonics: <-65dB
Parasitic AM: <-79dB
RF output impedance: 50Ω
RF output connector: EIA 7/8 (IF45)
RF efficiency:> 75%
Analog audio input: -12dBm ~ + 8dBm
Audio level gain: -15dB ~ 15dB step 0.5dB
Analog audio input impedance: 600Ω balanced XLR
AES / EBU input impedance: 110Ω balanced XLR
AES / EBU input level: 0.2 ~ 10Vpp
AES / EBU sampling rate: 30KHz ~ 192KHz 24BIT
RDS / SCA input: unbalanced BNC
RDS / SCA input level gain: -15dB ~ 15dB step 0.5dB
Pre-emphasis: 0μS, 50μS, 75μS (users can set)
Frequency response: ± 0.1dB 30 ～ 15000Hz
Stereo resolution:> 60dB
S / N ratio stereo:> 70dB 30 ～ 15000Hz
Audio distortion: <0.05%
Power supply voltage range:
l single-phase power 220Vac OR three-phase four-wire power 380Vac
Power consumption: <5500VA
Operating temperature range: -20 to 45 ° C
Working method: continuous work
Cooling method: forced air cooling
Cooling method: <95%
Dimensions: 483 x 720 x 176 mm (excluding handles and protrusions), standard rack 19 inches 4U.
This product was added to our catalog on Wednesday 22 April, 2020.