RA60H1317M1A - RoHS Compliance ,136-174MHz 60W 12.5V, 2 Stage Amp. For MOBILE RADIO - Mitsubishi Electric Semiconductor
The RA60H1317M1A is a 60-watt RF MOSFET Amplifier Module for 12.5-volt mobile radios that operate in the 136- to 174-MHz range.
The battery can be connected directly to the drain of the enhancement-mode MOSFET transistors. The output power and drain current increase as the gate voltage increases. With a gate voltage around 4V (minimum), output power and drain current increases substantially. The nominal output power becomes available at 4.5V (typical ) and 5V (maximum). At VGG=5V, the typical gate current is 1 mA. This module is designed for non-linear FM modulation, but may also be used for linear modulation by setting the drain quiescent current with the gate voltage and controlling the output power
with the input power.
• Enhancement-Mode MOSFET Transistors
(IDD≅ 0 @ VDD=12.5V, VGG=0V )
• Pout>60W, η T >45% @ VDD=12.5V, VGG=5V , Pin=50mW
• Broadband Frequency Range: 136-174MHz
• Low-Power Control Current IGG=1mA (typ ) at VGG=5V
• Module Size: 67 x 18 x 9.9 mm
• Linear operation is possible by setting the quiescent drain current with the gate voltage and controlling the output power with the input power
This product was added to our catalog on Thursday 17 January, 2013.